Commercial Grade Self Propelled Mower
- 21″ commercial rear bagger/mulcher
- Self-propelled, hydrostatic, commercial grade transmission
- Shaft drive (no belts)
- Easy to start commercial GXV160 Honda engine
- Roto-Stop® blade stop system
- MicroCut® Twin Blades – better cutting performance
- Rugged, durable steel deck with front bumper and edge guards
Precision speed control –This durable commercial transmission offers infinitely variable speed control from 2.1 to 4 mph. Allows you to change and maintain the ground speed to match mowing conditions.
Honda commercial-grade GXV160 OHV 4-stroke engine – The easy-starting, powerful, and quiet GXV160 commercial engine is designed for superior reliability. Features include a cast iron cylinder sleeve, two-stage air filter, ball bearing supported crankshaft, electronic ignition and mechanical governor. The GXV160 is 50-state certified to meet EPA and CARB emission levels.
Roto-Stop®: Stop the Blades without Stopping the Engine – Honda Roto-Stop® blade stop system allows you to step away from the mower, without having to start and restop the engine. Move items out of the way, empty the bag, or take a break, without having to restart your mower. It also allows the mower to be self-propelled without the blades turning, which provides a convenient method to transport the mower to and from the job site.